Trackwell allows users to contribute different kinds of content, including reviews, photos, likes, sessions, and more. We’ve created guidelines that inform the type of behavior we allow, and what we will not tolerate.
- Inappropriate content: Colorful language is fine, but we will not tolerate threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech, and other displays of bigotry.
- Conflicts of interest: Your contributions should be unbiased and objective. For example, you shouldn’t write reviews of your employer’s products, your competitor’s products, or products you’ve been paid to review. Business owners should not ask customers to write reviews.
- Promotional content: We want Trackwell to be useful for consumers and not overrun with commercial noise from every user. Unless you’re a Business Account using your Business Tools to add content to your business’s profile page, we generally frown upon promotional content.
- Relevance: Please make sure your contributions are relevant and appropriate. For example, reviews aren’t the place for rants about a business’s employment practices, political ideologies, extraordinary circumstances, or other matters that don’t address the core of the consumer experience.
- Privacy: Don’t publicize other people’s private information. Please don’t post close-up photos of other people, and please don’t post other people’s full names unless you’re referring to service providers who are commonly identified by or commonly share their own full names.
- Intellectual property: Please write only your own reviews and take your own photos.
- Demanding payment: You should not use removing or posting your review as a way to extract payment or services from a business, regardless of whether you’ve been a customer.